There were many approaches proposed for conditional image generation since 2014 such as Generative Adversarial Networks, Variational Autoencoders, Autoregressive Models, Diffusion models, and others. Over the past year, AI models make it incredibly easy to generate photorealistic images of humans, landscapes, interior scenes, virtual environments, or even industrial designs in various styles using just a few words, an image, or another condition. Moreover, researchers more frequently release open-source code, so it makes generative models available to the public.
This workshop aims to discuss the latest research on conditional image generation and share future plans from experts across the world. We welcome papers about text-to-image synthesis, image-to-image translation, neural style transfer, vector graphics generation, and others.
We invite submissions presenting new and original research on topics including but not limited to the following:
- Generative models
- Image generation
- Neural style transfer
- Image-to-image translation
- Text-to-image synthesis
- Vector graphics generation
- Font generation
- Image editing
- Image restoration
- To participate in the workshop, short papers or long papers should be submitted. The authors of accepted short papers could later submit an extended version of their paper to be included in the conference proceedings, but it is not obligatory.
- Short papers should not exceed 3 pages, excluding references. Long and extended versions of papers should be at least 10 pages long. In all other aspects, all the papers should follow the AINL submission guide: https://ainlconf.ru/2023/cfp#c4p-submission
- For short papers, we accept both original and previously unpublished texts. Long and extended papers should be original, not previously published, or under review elsewhere.
Short and Long Paper Submissions:
March 21 April 1, 2023.
Notification of Short and Long Paper Acceptance: April 7, 2023.
Extended Paper Submission: April 17, 2023
Notification of Extended Paper Acceptance: April 20, 2023.
Camera-Ready Long and Extended Paper Submission: April 24, 2023. Workshop Venue:
The workshop is collocated with the 11th Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language, which will be held on 20–21 of April in Yerevan, Armenia. The exact date of the workshop will be announced later.