As the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) continues to increase, it is essential to ensure its safe, secure, and trustworthy use. This workshop aims to provide a platform for experts to share their latest research and developments in AI trustworthiness, identify challenges and opportunities for future work, and foster collaboration and networking among researchers and practitioners in the field. Objectives:
• To provide a platform for experts to share their latest research and developments in AI trustworthiness.
• To identify and discuss the challenges and opportunities for ensuring the safe, secure, and trustworthy use of AI.
• To foster collaboration and networking among researchers and practitioners in the field of AI trustworthiness.
• To provide a forum for discussing ethical and societal implications of AI trustworthiness. Scope: We are interested in papers that address the following topics:
• Methods and principles for the integration of AI in critical products and services in a safe, reliable, and secure way;
• Methods for analyzing datasets for detecting anomalies in markup in order to counter attacks on machine learning;
• ML models with certified robustness;
• Model training methods that provide resistance to adversarial attacks;
• Methods for detecting and countering attacks on AI components in intelligent systems;
• Methods for explaining and improving the interpretability of ML models;
• Research on the resistance to attacks of common models, including the typical architecture of artificial neural networks;
• Techniques for Building Trusted Machine Learning Frameworks and Libraries;
• Engineering of innovative industrial products and services integrating AI;
• Large-scale deployment of industrial systems integrating AI;
• Interaction generating confidence between the user and the AI-based system;
• Ethical and societal implications of intelligent system trustworthiness. Submission Deadline:
The deadline for paper submissions is March
12 19, 2023
. Notification of Acceptance:
Authors will be notified of acceptance by April 2, 2023. Final paper submission Deadline:
Workshop final paper submission deadline is April 30, 2023. Workshop Venue:
The workshop is collocated with the 11th conference on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language (AINL 2023), which will be held on 20-21 of April in Yerevan, Armenia.